Join our team
CCF Political Action Committee Coordinator
The Children’s Campaign Fund (CCF) is looking for a talented and energetic Political Action Committee (PAC) Coordinator with a passion for children’s issues. The PAC Coordinator is responsible for communicating the Children’s Campaign Fund’s message and work to supporters, stakeholders and the general public. The PAC Coordinator will perform administrative duties, support board meetings, develop and distribute content for print, web, and social media.
The PAC Coordinator will report directly to the CCF Board Chairs with primary interactions also including the Committee Chairs and Treasurer.
• Board Support: Staff monthly board meetings and committee meetings. Provide support to Board members as requested.
• Administrative Support: Maintain donor database, monitor P.O. Box, deposit funds into designated accounts, develop agendas, take meeting minutes, develop reports for Board, make regular reports to the Treasurer.
• Website Maintenance: Update and maintain CCF website. Write and post content regularly.
• Social Media: Develop content for social media. Expand CCF social media reach.
• Event and Fundraiser Support: Staff CCF events and fundraisers, assist in event preparation including invitations, registration and logistics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• The ideal candidate will be passionate about promoting the welfare of children. They must possess excellent writing skills, financial management experience, be creative, be organized, and capable of self-directed work under limited supervision. They should be familiar with basic social media platforms and able to perform basic updates to the CCF website.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but can be substituted with relevant experience. Candidates with degrees in political science, public administration, communications, journalism, and related fields are preferred.
• DOE. Up to $18/hour.
• Independent contractor position, average of 8-10 hours a week with more hours needed during special events.
• Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three professional references to ChildrensCampaignFund@gmail.com. Please put PAC Coordinator in the subject line.