Share

Donate

Thank you for your interest in donating to Children’s Campaign Fund.

Donate Online

You are welcome to make a contribution to help elect Champions of Children in Washington state online using our secure donation page.

Donate Online Here

 

Donate by Mail

If you prefer to donate by mail, you may print out a contribution form and mail it with your check to: Children’s Campaign Fund, P.O. Box 19777, Seattle, WA 98109.

How CCF Raises Funds

The CCF Board of Directors works throughout the year to raise funds to elect bipartisan champions of children through special events, mailings, and direct solicitations.

How Contributions are Spent

We give approximately 80 percent of the dollars raised are to legislative campaigns in Washington state. The remaining 20 percent covers the costs of mailings, printing and postage for information dissemination, and other administrative costs.

Taxes

Contributions to the Children’s Campaign Fund are NOT tax deductible.

PDC

The Washington State Public Disclosure Commission requires employer information for all donors. Your information will be shared only with the PDC and not with any other organizations or individuals.

Children’s Campaign Fund
PO Box 19777
Seattle, Washington 98109-6777