Rep. Ruth Kagi
CCF endorses Rep. Ruth Kagi of the 32nd Legislative District for the House!
Rep. Ruth Kagi is a timeless champion for:
- Vastly improving the quality of and access to critical early learning opportunities such as pre-k, child care, and evidence-based home visiting.
- Initiating major reforms to the child welfare system and increases in child abuse prevention programs that help keep families healthy and together.
- Advancing community-based solutions to keep children and youth with disabilities learning and growing.
- Supporting full funding for education and human services with the necessary new revenue to support.
- Sponsoring Juvenile justice reform and homeless youth prevention legislation.
CCF is proud to support Rep. Ruth Kagi for the House!