Children’s Campaign Fund endorses Katrina Ondracek for the House of Representatives!
• Katrina is currently Executive Vice President of United Way of Snohomish County where she has spent the last ten years improving the lives of Snohomish County families by implementing K-3 early learning, workforce development, and affordable housing.
• Katrina intends to be an independent voice in Olympia for education funding, job creation, transportation solutions, affordable housing, and mental health services.
• Katrina is dedicated to prioritizing kids’ issues in the state budget and raising revenue to ensure programs for kids are funded adequately.
• Katrina has served on the boards of Workforce Snohomish, the Housing Consortium of Everett and Snohomish County, the Partnership to End Homelessness, Snohomish County Children’s Commission, and the Snohomish County Emergency Food and Shelter Program.
• Katrina lives in Lake Stevens with her husband Mike, a Boeing mechanic who works on the 787.
CCF is proud to support Katrina Ondracek for the House!