Board of Directors
Children’s Campaign Fund is a volunteer effort, run by an active board of directors who are advocates for children from across the state of Washington. The board and volunteers are committed to:
- Raising and contributing funds
- Evaluating and endorsing candidates
- Promoting endorsed candidates
- Encouraging volunteers to campaign for Fund-endorsed candidates
- Making children a voting issue and a political priority
A chair, vice chair and steering committee lead the Children’s Campaign Fund.
Work is accomplished through four committees: Endorsement, Fund Development, Public Relations, and Membership and Board Development.
By-laws govern the organization, which is registered with the Office of the Secretary of State and the Public Disclosure Commission (PDC). CCF’s Treasurer handles all PDC filings.
Randi Abrams-Caras & Andrew Clark
Rene T. Murry
Susan A. Weiss